EMDI PARK - SBZ SYSTEMS
- STOCK: AVAILABLE
- BRAND: SBZ SYSTEMS
- MODEL: emdi-park
- MPN: O1PA
EMDI Park is a new commercial management package tailored to meet the needs of a professional parking lot.
It is a very easy-to-use commercial program and at the same time fully customizable, with enhanced features and functions that favor inbound / outbound management, detailed income-expense recording, analytics logs and receipts on thermal printers, laser or dot matrix.
In addition, the program is designed for dual function, since it can also be used wirelessly on a touch screen device in the parking area, for simultaneous management and pricing of movements.
The new version of the popular EMDI Business Management program is now released with a refreshed graphical interface, newer, more user-friendly icons, new features, many performance and speed fixes, and even greater ease of use and stability!
It works seamlessly in web environment or online and has a flexible system for importing items, from external databases and new database searches for faster results.
With EMDI, you have a complete ERP and CRM package, running in a modern environment and integrating a number of additional features:
- Customers / Suppliers & their movements / documents
- Warehouse / Services & Moves / Documents
- Purchases / Sales
- Revenue / Expenses / Aggregate Invoices
- Appointments / Reminders
- Automatic invoice issuance
- Online invoicing
- Ability to print bills of lading
- Virtual Touchscreen Keyboard (3 POS display options)
- Connection to barcode devices (readers and printers) and barcode printing capabilities on both standard and EPL-based printers
- Ability to use barcodes on products, services and customers
- Cash register connection
- Connection with scales
- Adaptation to POS systems
- Cooperate with all type A and selected Type B tax mechanisms.
- Simultaneous use on intensive retail and pricing
- It supports online with the most popular e-shops on the market
- Automatically create and send (preferably) aggregated invoices
- Dozens of references / charts and statistics